Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Shopping: Kate Spade

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I've really been struggling with my anxiety lately and I really really (really) hate to admit that to myself and to everyone around me. 

I work extremely hard to keep my anxiety levels at bay and usually I am very successful at it.  Lately though, some things have been happening that are out of my control (nothing to do family, no worries) and there is nothing I can do about it and it leaves me feeling like I'm walking on eggshells all the time, which completely and totally sucks. 


So yeah, there's that.  I've been so busy lately too, which has obviously contributed to my anxiety since I've been getting less sleep.

So, this weekend was all about taking it easy and relaxing. I am catching up on sleep, enjoying yummy food and hanging out with my H.

My H and I went to the Galleria on Saturday because he wanted to get some TOMS shoes (so for the person who leaves me inquisitive formspring questions about "why I never buy my husband anything", believe me, he gets what he wants---yep, just like the honey badger!) I bring you, exhibit A:


I also picked up a little something special for myself. As soon as I saw them online, I knew I had to have them. They ignited a spark in me and I couldn't stop thinking about them until I saw them in person.

Oh that pretty pink bag....

 

Aren't they just so...beautiful?  I don't own anything even remotely close to these, so they were a great addition to my collection.  You can buy them here, or in a Kate Spade store near you!

I have gotten a few requests to show what my new Tiffany & Co. bracelets look like ON, and I'm more than happy to oblige!  I absolutely love them!


That's it for today.  I also bought two books, one about anxiety (because I obviously I need it) and I also bought "Naturally Thin" by Bethenny Frankel because I have such a deep girl crush on her, that it hurts a little.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY CONTEST! 

Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.

Oh, and as a last thought for this post, here are two of my favorite quotes that are extremely relevant to my life right now:

"When someone belittles you, they are being little" (Joel Osteen)


"PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL
" (Unknown)