Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekend Shopping: Lululemon & PacSun (Plus an OOTD)

It feels nice to be back to regular blogging again. I've emptied hundreds of photos off of my camera onto my laptop because even when I was too busy to blog, I was still taking photos for content later on!  That's the life of a blogger!

This is a weekend shopping post (on a Wednesday), because who doesn't love those, right? Maybe I'll throw in an outfit too.

After the flash mob was over (read about that here), I stopped into a few stores to do a little shopping. I was sleep deprived and mentally exhausted and needed a little pick me up!

First up, Lululemon.  I seriously love this store more and more each year. Their workout gear is the best, highest-quality stuff I've ever encountered---and it's flattering, to boot.  LOVE. I got two tops:

The first top fits REALLY small. I am pretty small up top and I had to get an 8 in it.  The second top (which I swear does not look that wrinkly usually but I had to pull it out of my laundry to take a pic) is a size 6, and it fits perfectly! Both tops have wonderful built-in bras that are quite supportive---I always tend to go up a size at Lululemon for items that are more fitted. 

Next up, I got these adorable "sparkle shoes" (that's what I call 'em) and flowy top from Pacific Sunwear (PacSun). 

The shoes were $24.50 and the top was $17.50. I have been really into super loose off-the-shoulder tops lately. It's like an addiction.  The shoes remind me a bit of TOMS shoes. I think they will be cute for more casual outfits.

Next up, I visited Sephora, where Kate Walsh was making an appearance (she is very pretty in person and has a new fragrance out). I picked up the NARS Albatross highlighter.  I have wanted it for awhile and decided to just finally get it.

And finally, here's my Sunday OOTD. I went into my office for most of the day today but just dressed totally casually since no one was there but us girls pushing out our flash mob stuff.

Tank- Lululemon cool racerback
Top- PacSun
Shorts- American Eagle
Sparkle Shoes- PacSun


Hope everyone's week is going well!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- My awesome mother in law bought me some new dry shampoo that I used today and I think my hair turned out pretty well. I used it on 3rd day hair that I had slept on and just brushed out with a round brush, no re-curling or anything. I will report back once I've used it a few more times, but so far, me likey. The brand is Serge Normant and Julia Roberts told Oprah that's what she uses so my MIL decided to get me some (how sweet!)