Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gorgeous AnnaLynne McCord & Heidi's Plastic Surgery

I read a lot of celebrity blogs like Just Jared, WWTDD, Perez etc. I love seeing what all of the celebrities are up to...and particularly what they are wearing and their hair and makeup.

I was on Just Jared the other day and saw these gorgeous pics of 90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord.

I immediately fell in love with her makeup (click to enlarge, all images courtesy of Just Jared):


I think she looks young, fresh, glowing and perfectly made up, without looking overdone. The look has actually inspired me to want to try black liner just on top, and not line the bottom of my eyes as well (which I haven't done in a long time.) I love the rosy, glowing cheeks, perfectly pink pout and lush lashes. She just looks really gorgeous and is a great example of how to enhance your features without masking them.

I always love to share gorgeous celebrity makeup looks with you all for inspiration. What do you think of her look? I also love her wild volumized curls. I can see this hairstyle not being popular with everyone, but I absolutely love it!

In other news, Heidi Montag, who recently underwent 10 plastic surgeries (in one surgical session) revealed her new look at an event:


I think these photos speak for themselves. I don't like to make negative comments about other people's appearance, but it does make me sad that she felt so insecure with herself that she decided to change her face completely, right down to pinning her ears back. I think she wants that "Playboy Bunny" look, but I preferred her as a California girl who had a more natural look. By the way, I realize her surgery is "old news" but these photos are from a recent apperance and her face must have settled more by now, giving us a more accurate view of her results (though, it can take up to a year to all settle.)

I remember some of the first "Hills" episodes where Heidi and Lauren lived together, and she was just so cute then. I admired her looks and style back then, but I could also sense she was insecure.
When she had her first rhinoplasty and breast augmentation, I thought "good for her, she's tweaking two features she's a little bit insecure about." I never would have imagined that just 3 years later she would have 10 more cosmetic procedures done. She made a lot of comments in her interviews that she had her chin done because people on blogs were always commenting on how huge it was, and circling it in photos. It makes me feel sad that she let people influence her to that extent.

Sound-off in the comments below! Do you LOVE AnnaLynne's look as much as I do? Do you think Heidi went too far?

Here are a few more shots of AnnaLynne from WWTDD:

xoxo,

Veronika.