Blog Archive

Thursday, February 18, 2010

OOTD: Ruffle Sleeves & Leopard Textured Skirt

I had a long/kind of not so great day today so I don't have anything too exciting to post because I am exhausted. But I did love my outfit today, so I'll share that.

I wore my new Forever 21 ruffle-sleeved top and it was just too cute for words (well, I thought so)

It did lift my mood a bit to see the cute little ruffles.

Top-Forever 21; Skirt- Ann Taylor; Necklace- NYLightMetals on Etsy; Tights-Target; Shoes-Jessica Simpson; Watch-Michael Kors (from lovely husband)

I also really love that skirt. You can't really tell but it's a textured leopard print (it was also super super on sale). I love to wear black clothes with texture to them because it gives the piece more dimension. I definitely hope to purchase more black skirts with a texture to them because I wear this one all the time.

My lovely husband ordered us pizza and made me green tea and we are just going to veg out tonight and catch up on some DVR'd shows.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening (or day if you are reading this Friday morning)

...and because he always makes me feel better, here are a few shots of Lulu's haircut that I did last weekend:



xoxo,

Veronika.