Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OOTD & (Celebrity) Looks I'm Loving Now

I wore this dress on Tuesday, so technically it's not an outfit of the day (more like, outfit from the other day) but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Dress- Zara
Belt- Tory Burch (got it at the outlet & I'm wearing it backwards)
Tights- HUE
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Cardigan- Express
Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelets- Banana Republic & Swarovski


I felt like I was really branching out with color over the summer, but it seems winter has led me back into the darkness (clothing wise, that is).  I can't wait until the spring colors and styles come in and I can infuse a little color back into my wardrobe (and um, my skin.) I'm seriously considering dousing my body in self-tanner tonight to get a little bit of a glow going on.


Speaking of glowing, isn't Natalie Portman just positively glowing in this Miss Dior Cherie ad?  Sigh. She is just lovely.


(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)


Other celebs who've got me feeling inspired?


Audrina Patridge---loving how she added the skinny belt to her jeans
and tucked-in her loose top

(pic from Hills Freak)



Jennifer Aniston in lovely winter-wear---she really knows how to be chic
even when she's dressed more casually

(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)




I think it goes without saying that Kate Beckinsale is flawless.
Yes. She cannot possibly be human. 

(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)

 I know this next one isn't a popular choice, but cheating aside, I must say I was taken aback at how fit LeAnn Rimes is looking lately.  Of course, it's clear she's recently had a breast augmentation (which I think looks great, by the way- perfect size for her body) but I think overall she is just looking very fit and toned.
(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)


 Is it even possible for Reese Witherspoon to not look cute? I've never seen her look not cute, ever.  Even when she's in workout gear, she seems to be super-humanly adorable. 
(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)

It may just be criminal NOT to include Kate Middleton in this post. 
She's effortlessly stylish. Love.
(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)

Is it me, or is Ashley Greene always hitting the gym?  I always see photos of her leaving the gym, which means she must be working hard each week.  Fitness inspiration at its best!


Pint-size Rachel Bilson always knows how to pull off a bold trend
without looking like the dress is wearing her.


Laura Bell Bundy (of Broadway's Legally Blonde) looks just stunning here. 
I've always loved her.
(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)

How cute (and fit!) is Maria Menunos?  She's curvy, yet toned. A great balance.

Gwyneth Paltrow looks so glowing here, I couldn't resist including her.
(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)


Last, but certainly not least, the gorgeous Sophia Bush. I swear she doesn't age.  Her makeup is flawless too---she's got that perfect "lit from within" look.
(pic: www.justjared.buzznet.com)

xoxo,

Veronika.