Sunday, January 9, 2011

OOTD: Sunday Brunch

Since we missed Christmas with family this year, H and I invited his parents to Sunday brunch at this great local place where they've got everything from bacon and omelets to pastries and chocolate-covered strawberries.

I wore my favorite top from Target. I bought it right before our trip to Paris and I wore the heck out of it while we were gone (like kind of a gross amount of times).

I wore it to brunch today with boots and leggings. It's just the perfect top because it's super-long and so soft and comfy, but because it's fitted it looks chic instead of frumpy.

Wool Coat- Zara
Tunic Top- Target---buy it here---(thanks Sally for posting the link!)
Boots- Jessica Simpson (buy them here)
Tights- Lulu Lemon Wunder Under Pintuck



Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS--- check out Lulu opening his own Christmas present from his grammy and grampy!