Thursday, January 27, 2011

OOTD: A Standout Piece

Do you ever buy something that you think is really cute and then end up wearing it so much that you realize it was one of your best buys of the season?

That's how I feel about this H&M sweater coat. I can only think that my grandma's sweet spirit was shining down on me when I discovered this sweater coat while shopping in Bratislava after her passing. 

I've worn this sweater/coat more often than I ever thought I would. It's warm and so cozy and it's the absolute perfect length for my long limbs.
Sweater Coat- H&M
Belt- J. Crew
Dress Underneath---you can see it in THIS post
Tights- Target
Boots- Jessica Simpson
Bag- Tory Burch Reva Clutch---
love this bag! I just started using it this week. It's really small but I pared down what I carry and honestly, I don't need to carry a ton with me day-to-day. 
Remember my teeny Kate Spade bag? This one's quite a bit larger but it's slim, so you can't over-stuff it.


Do you have a standout item you bought this season?  Let me know what your winter season "best item" has been this year in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I know many of you are dealing with the snow and freezingness---so, who's ready for SPRING!?  Me!

PPS-  Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who left such sweet comments and great advice in the post about my upcoming colonoscopy! I will let you all know how it goes. It's in a couple of weeks.