Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend Shopping: I Heart Neiman Marcus (&OOTD)

I slept until 10 a.m. this morning and lazily laid in bed until 10:30 or so watching TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress." I'm a "need 8 hours of sleep" kind of girl and I tend to listen to my mind and body---so if I sleep in on a weekend, I'm thinking it's because my body needed it to "regenerate" (or something like that). 

I finally rolled myself out of bed after a dramatic stretching routine and complaining about how sore my muscles are (though, secretly, I love when they're sore because I know it means I worked hard).  I managed to fix my hair, put makeup on and get dressed.  I had a shopping date with Candice that I wasn't about to miss.

Candice is awesome. I know I say that likeallthetime...but she really is.  We went to Neiman Marcus together because she got me the awesomest Christmas gift---- Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses.  She bought me a pair and then told me we could go in together so I can try a bunch on and pick a pair I loved the most.

I ended up choose this lovely pair. I love big sunnies. Not only do they provide essential eye protection, they also look cute and cover your face when you haven't had your morning coffee yet. I wear sunnies year-round, so this is really the gift that keep on givin'!

What do you think?


Me likey.

Oh, and just for good measure, here's my entire outfit:

Tank- Marshalls (super long and stretchy! love it!)
Jacket- LOFT
Jeans- Always Skinny jean by GAP (black)
Boots- Jessica Simpson (buy them here, on sale!)
Watch- Michael Kors
Gold Bracelet- Banana Republic
Swarovski Bracelet- It was my grandmother's <3

Okay...now I can hardly contain myself when posting about this next item.  My awesome super-sweet husband got me a gift card to Neiman Marcus as a surprise before our trip (even though we agreed not to exchange gifts since our trip was our gift).  I knew immediately what I wanted to buy with it.

Can you guess?


As Miss Carrie Bradshaw would say "hellooo lover!"

 I'm smiling, ear-to-ear.
I'm the proud owner of the Tory Burch Reva Clutch. It's larger than the average clutch and the perfect shoulder bag. I like that you can dress it up or down. It's such a classic. I can't wait to use it!

xoxo,

Veronika.