Thursday, January 20, 2011

OOTD: I Have No Sense of Direction

Happy (almost) Friday everyone!  I had the busiest day ever today. I went from meeting to meeting and overall the day was hectic.  It all started when I was meeting one of my clients at a radio station this morning. 

Because it's on a college campus, the building had no physical address (what!?) and I had to go by intersections which, for me, is a disaster waiting to happen.

So I use my GPS to get me to the main road it's on and then I used it to get me to the cross street and I still couldn't find it because the building wasn't labeled. I eventually found it by calling my contact at the station, but boy was it an ordeal!

So as I get back to my office and get settled in, I realize I left my coat there. Great. So I had to drive back. Got lost 3 times. Gas light was on the entire time. 
 
thank goodness I had this cute outfit on. At least something was going well!


Dress-  Andrew Marc New York
Jacket- White House, Black Market
Tights- HUE
Shoes- Jessica Simpson

So, I'm getting my hair done this weekend. I'm getting a trim to shape up my layers (yay for more frequent trims---did you ever think you'd see the day where that happened?!)  but I also booked myself in for a partial color.  Here's the deal. I've got roots, but they aren't terrible.  But I almost want to keep growing them and just get a few highlights here and there (in the underneath layers) to brighten things up and take baby steps towards a more "ombre" look.  I'm debating it.  I think I'll probably do it since I already have it booked.

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening! 

xoxo,

Veronika.