Blog Archive

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holy Grail: Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm & OOTDs


Happy Thursday everyone!  I had a work event last night so I was MIA from blogging but I'm happy to be back today.

Before I get into my OOTD, I want to absolutely RAVE about a product I've been using for a few weeks now. It has pretty much secured a Holy Grail spot in my hair product collection.

It's called Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm


I originally got a sample of it in my Sephora VIB bag and I couldn't believe how amazing it made my hair the first time I used it in a blowout.  I honestly noticed a difference.  It helps soften and smooth out the hair while decreasing frizz and without adding weight to the hair.  I got the $32 larger bottle when I bought the full size bottle and I absolutely love it. I love it even more than my Redken 02 Satin Blowdry Lotion...I still like that product but the Phyto is totally HG worthy.

I apply this product after washing and brushing through my hair from the nape of my neck down to the ends of my hair.  I 100% recommend this product and now I want to try even more products from this line! I know that Lollipop26 on YouTube likes a lot of products from this line as well.

Onto my outfits...I have two because I'm a day behind.

The first features my new blouse from Forever 21:



Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Banana Republic
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Necklace- NY Light Metals on etsy.com


And here's today's ensemble:




Dress- Banana Republic
Belt- Tory Burch
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Cardigan- White House, Black Market


Hope you all have a great night! I am going to catch up on some TV shows we have DVR'd.

xoxo,

Veronika.