Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We Got An Elliptical, Some OOTD's & OPI's "Midnight in Moscow" Polish

Hello ladies!  We made it through another Tuesday!  Today was an exciting day for me because we got an elliptical machine! The wonders of Facebook connected me with a friend who was selling hers and so we got this lovely elliptical for just $100.  It's so essential for me to get cardio since I quit the gym so this will be perfect for me.  It's not a fancy one like they have at the gym, but it will serve its purpose for me. Here it is in our second bedroom:

It even has a fan which is great! I must admit that cardio is my weakness. I hate it. But I figure I can watch some of my YouTube subscriptions or flip through Us Weekly while I'm working out in the comfort of my own home. Do you have workout equipment at home?   In addition to this elliptical we have a bunch of other things in our home gym and you can check those out here.

Here are my outfits for the past two days!


Shirt- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Skirt- Banana Republic
Shoes- Me Too @ DSW
I also snapped a shot of my nails this week too because I tried a new dark color introduced to me by the lovely Candice- OPI's "Midnight in Moscow." It has quite a pretty sheen to it but not obviously metallic at all.

I LOVE to wear dark colors in the fall and winter almost exclusively!  My next one to try is a light gray color.  I've never worn a color like that so we'll see how it goes.

Today's outfit was a dress I got at Marshall's a couple of weeks ago for $29.99:

Dress- Marshalls
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Bag- MbMJ Hillier Hobo in "rosie"
Hope you are all having a great week so far!  Before I go, I wanted to share the article I wrote about the Napoleon Perdis event I attended last week.  You can read it here, on CultureMap.

You can also ENTER MY 1000 PLUS SUBSCRIBER CONTEST HERE and read my latest MOTIVATION MONDAYS post HERE!

xoxo,

Veronika.