Blog Archive

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Houston Galleria Blogger Event & Quick OOTD


Hello ladies! This is going to be a quick post because I've been so busy that I haven't been blogging as much as usual...but I just had to share a few pictures from a blogger event I attended tonight at the Houston Galleria. I invited Taylor from A Little Bit of Everything to come with me and we met a lot of great local bloggers! Go check her out, she makes great video tutorials too!

I finally wore my Charlotte Russe lace top. It's a little short on my long torso so I had to tuck it into a skirt or it would be weird.


Top- Charlotte Russe
Skirt- Banana Republic
Shoes- Michael Kors

Here's some pics of Taylor and I at the event (taken at Sephora)

More to come on this event and some fall trends! I also have a contest post for my Houston ladies so please look out for that! Sorry I look so tired in these pics, it was like 8 p.m. and I had worked all day.

xoxo,

Veronika.