Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looks I'm Loving Now: Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Inspiration


I know I've said this before, but I love doing these posts!  Every time I collect a bunch of photos of my favorite celebrity looks I love to do one big post that features them all.

Before I start, I want to say congratulations to Chasity and Illy who are both attending Friday's runway show at the Galleria! Thanks for entering and I hope you both enjoy the fabulous show and swag bags!

Let's start with Jessica Alba:
(All Photos from JustJared & Hills Freak)






I am really loving her hair and makeup, especially in the first two photos. 

Next up is Brooklyn Decker wearing a laid-back look:

Next up, the gorgeous Blake Lively, filming Gossip Girl:

I'm loving Kristin Cavallari's casual outfit here paired with some gorgeous brown heels. Loving her second laid-back yet chic outfit as well:

Another lovely casual outfit on the gorgeous Cheryl Cole (who I'm fairly certain could look gorgeous wearing a trash bag):

I thought Vampire Diaries actress Nina Dobrev looked gorgeous here:

Hilary Duff's comfy style here gets a thumbs-up from me:

Dear Kate Beckinsale, please stop being so perfect. Seriously.

Victoria Beckham looking, posh, obviously:


Loving Stephanie Pratt's gorgeous volumized do in the first pic and the pop of bright turquoise liner in the second photo:

Reese Witherspoon is one of those moms that always looks cute no matter what she's doing or where she's going. She really has the ability to look put together all of the time, as this casual ensemble proves:


Which celebrity looks have YOU been loving lately?

I also wanted to share with you an article I wrote for a local website on the top fall fashion and beauty trends. You can read that here, on CultureMap!

xoxo,

Veronika.