Blog Archive

Thursday, September 30, 2010

OOTD: The Black Dress With a Twist

Good evening ladies!  I hope everyone had a great day today.  I had an incredible and inspiring day.  I will talk about this more in a separate post because it really deserves its own post. I am working on an event right now with children who are cancer survivors and they and their families have really made me see life in a new perspective. They are so strong, brave, positive and inspirational. Like I said, I will share more in another entry once the event is over, but I feel so amazing right now just from getting to know these families and feel their positive energies and spirits.

Today I wore a new dress today that I got at Palais Royal. I honestly hadn't shopped there before last week. I was at the Beauty Bar event with Napoleon Perdis and decided to check out the clothes once I had finished my interview.  I was surprised to find this cute black dress on sale for $39.99.  I also got an additional 30% off of that price so it came to $30.02.  It originally retailed for $74. It feels and fits great. I am really happy with it!

Dress- Palais Royal
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Belt- Tory Burch
Sweater- White House Black Market
Bag- MbMJ

Have you ever shopped at a store you initially wrote off and then discovered they actually had some really cute stuff? Please comment and let me know!

xoxo,

Veronika.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY 1000 PLUS SUBSCRIBER CONTEST! Ends this Friday at Midnight CST.