Saturday, October 2, 2010

CONTEST WINNER: Sephora Giftcard, 1000 Plus Subscriber Contest

Happy Saturday everyone! We just got back from seeing The Social Network and it was really good! It was really interesting to see how it all began and all of the history/drama behind it.  As someone who uses and loves Facebook, I would say it's a must-see for anyone who also loves (or even hates) the site.

I am very excited to announce that Jessica from A Few of My Favorite Things is the lucky winner of my 1000 plus subscriber contest! She wins a $25 gift card to Sephora and a few other little surprises.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered!  Right before I entered in the numbers into random.org my husband said "I bet it will be one hundred and eleven"  and when I hit "enter" the winning comment was number 11.  Um....how weird is that? 

Congratulations Jessica! 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  More from me tomorrow :)

xoxo,

Veronika.