Thursday, October 15, 2009

NOTD: OPI "No Spain, No Gain"

This past Saturday, my best friend came over with a fresh mani/pedi in a gorgeous plum-y, purple-y, berry-ish color that I immediately fell in love with.

She was wearing an OPI color from their fall 2009 "Espagna" collection- "No Spain, No Gain" (can I please have a job as an OPI nail-polish namer. It would be so fun!)

It is a beautiful color and looks more purple and bright in person (doesn't photograph very well). I love this color and will most definitely wear it again and again. I have it on my toes too!


I had the opportunity today to attend a phenomenal seminar called The Up Expereince where 18 speakers- from a deep sea explorer, genetics geniuses, social media gurus, human behavior reserachers, psychologists, astrophysicists and many many more amazingly intelligent and talented people gave 20-minute presensations about their work. I was just blown away by it. I learned about things and theories I never even knew existed.

It was an all-day event, which is why this entry is so short- I am exhausted, but very happy to have been saturated with so much knowledge. If you live in Houston, definitely look into the 2010 session. At $1,000 a ticket, it is pricey, but worth every penny.


xoxo,
Veronika