Saturday, October 31, 2009

CONTEST: 100 Followers! Yay!

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!

Happy Halloween to all of my wonderful blog followers!

I have been out all day trying to get inspired, but I am just not feeling totally into Halloween this year because I didn't plan in advance like I should have. I have a box of Halloween accessories from years past that I plan to tap into for tonight. I'll let you all know what I come up with (and post some pics, of course).

I just want you all to know how much I appreciate everyone who reads and contributes to this blog. I wouldn't be able to write it without all of you. I picked up a small treat while I was out shopping today to give away as my first blog contest prize to celebrate my first 100 subscribers.

The prize is a 4-piece mini OPI polish set from the Espagna Collection (it has "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, No Spain No Gain, Pink Flamenco and the RapiDry Top Coat). I also have the new Essie "Mint Candy Apple" nail polish to include in that prize, since it is such a fun holiday color, and a great dupe for Chanel's "Jade" polish (I got one for myself too, of course!)

These are the contest Rules:

1. You must be a follower/subscriber at the time you entered the contest (if you are not, you can go to the top of the blog and click "follow blog" and you can become a subscriber.

2. One entry per person. Please leave a comment saying "enter me" in the comments below. I will use random.org to select the winning comment.

3. You must be a resident of the USA or Canada.

4. If you are selected as the winner, you must email me (I will provide the email address when I announce the winner) and provide me with your preferred mailing address.

5. You must use a name or Google user ID to post your comment (no anonymous comments will be considered, for obvious reasons).

6. You must submit your entry on this blog post only by Friday, November the 6, 2009 by midnight CST.

7. I will announce the winner on Saturday, November 7, 2009. I will ship out the prize when I recieve the winner's information.

I hope everyone enjoys these prizes. I wasn't sure what to get, but I thought nail polish was a good idea because it pretty much works for everyone, whereas makeup colors can be trickier depending on skin tone.

Before I go...tell me what you plan to wear or did wear for Halloween? You can include comments about your costume or halloween makeup along with your entry, but make sure you type the words "enter me" so I'll know you'd like to be included.

Thank you everyone!!!

xoxo,

Veronika.

If you have any questions about this contest, please post them in the comments below.