Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Looks I'm Loving Now

I thought it would be fun to do a "Looks I'm Loving Now" post. Oftentimes when I surf celebrity sites I find myself saving pictures to my computer if they inspire me or appeal to me...and I always plan to write a blog about them and I just never get around to it because something else comes up.

So...here are some looks I'm loving right now:

The shoes, the jeans, the over sized handbag and sunnies. Perfection. I've always loved Charlize Theron but I love this look on her more than her typical more casual ensembles. So chic! Next up- Hilary Duff's cute messy pony and adorable gym ensemble. Way to still look pretty stylish to work out. I bet she's got that HUGE 14 ct rock on her finger! Gorgeous!

Aussie actress Alice Eve (from "She's Out of my League) looking super cute in a bright colored dress and pretty hair and makeup.

Not a popular look I'm sure, but if anyone can pull off ombre style hair, it's Rachel Bilson. I quite like it on her. It was a huge trend last fall too.

Loving Jessica Simpson's gorgeous hair and makeup in this shot. I DVR'd her new show "The Price of Beauty" which I can't wait to watch. I just loved her on Newlyweds. I'm pretty sure I cried when they got divorced. Even worse, I saw her ex husband at a club with his new girlfriend (MTV star Vanessa Minillo) and it was traumatizing. I remember them walking right by me and thinking "Jessica should be here!" (plus it would have been amazing to meet her.)

Beautiful Brooklyn Decker with super natural makeup and an unexpected bold dress choice.

Claire Dane's hair and makeup here is so gorgeous. She is not photographed as often as most celebs. I am always delighted to see a photo of her. She tends to look pretty consistently good even though she is a somewhat non traditional beauty.

I absolutely LOVE Jennifer Lopez's hair in this picture. The color, the length, the style. It really suits her and complements her skin tone and just makes her glow.

...and in closing, one more shot of the gorgeous Charlize:

Do you have any looks you've been loving lately (on celebrities or otherwise)? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,


Veronika.

PS- has anyone felt completely unmotivated to work out and drained of energy lately? I need to get back on track so badly. I've been working late a lot, but that's no excuse. I just feel tired heavy lately. Like literally heavy that I just want to lay down and relax. What do you do when you need to get back into the swing of things again? It's getting warm here in Houston and I need to shape-up for swimsuit season!