Blog Archive

Thursday, March 25, 2010

OOTD: Still Wearing Tights

It's still cold in the mornings here (well, let's be honest, I'm always cold, so anything below mid 70's feels freezing to me.) I still have a space heater at my desk and use it daily. Everyone in my office likes different temperatures so I've learned the only way I can be comfortable is by having an awesome space heater. My boss got it for me this winter and I haven't looked back since! I have an AC vent right above my desk and when the AC is on, it blows right towards me so I have to counter-act it. I'm going to be embarrassed if I have to use my heater in the summer, but I'd rather be comfortable!

I've been wearing boring basics all week (black dress pants, simple top and cardigan.) I think last week's shopping trip left me feeling uninspired.

So today I decided to wear a dress and feel cute again. Here is what I wore:


No, my hair is not blonde or lighter, it just photographs that way when my camera is on manual mode :)

Dress- Express; Open Cardigan- Charlotte Russe; Belt- Club Monaco; Necklace- NY LightMetals on Etsy.com; Tights- Target; Shoes- Jessica Simpson; Watch- Michael Kors.

I felt cute in this outfit. I needed an end-of-the-week pick me up. This did the job! I know it's boring black, but I think the way it's styled made it a bit more interesting. I really do need to step up the colors for spring though.

Does what you wear affect your mood? I find that when I make an effort, I always feel better and more upbeat that day. How about you?

xoxo,

Veronika.