Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas- Doggie Snuggies, Flip Camcorder & More!



Just a quick note to say that I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Our baby Lulu got a special gift this year...

That's right- Lulu is sporting his very own doggie Snuggie!

As for me, I was lucky enough to get a Sonicare toothbrush (I already had an Oral-B but wanted and upgrade) and my husband surprised me with a Flip HD camera.

I'm going to use it to take some videos on our vacation (I'm hoping to swim with dolphins and zip line!), and also use it to make videos to go along with some of my blog posts. I hope you will enjoy those...but first I have to learn how to use it! It holds up to 2 hours of HD video and only takes about 2 hours to charge. I can't wait to see how it works.

What a wonderful Christmas it was. My MIL and FIL also completed our Crate and Barrel wedding registry so that was awesome. I now have a complete set of everything!

Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday! I'm looking forward to the new year- my best friend and I are co-hosting a champagne and cupcakes party (don't worry, there will be real food too.)

What are your new years plans? More importantly- have you decided what you'll wear? I'm still undecided...but a LBD has never failed me.

Also, please do share with me your favorite Christmas gifts! I'd love to hear what you all got!

xoxo,

Veronika.

p.s.- sorry the "i" in Christmas is missing!