Thursday, December 3, 2009

OOTD: Polka-Dot Pretty

Just a quick Outfit of the Day post! Today I wore a black and white polka-dot 3/4 sleeve top from Club Monaco. It has a lower back, but I forgot to get a shot of that.

Here it is (got it at a Black Friday sale for 39.00 plus 25% off, originally 59.00)

My doggie wanted some face time in front of the camera!
I plan to write my November favorites next, so watch out for that. Sorry I have been so MIA lately. I've been so busy with work, working out and holiday parties galore! This time of year always feels so hectic.

This week, I was lucky to have Chasity over at Fun with the Super Munns tell me about a Groupon that offered five 30 minute personal training sessions at a local gym for $30. Can you believe it!? I can't wait to do my first session. I think I'm motivated, but I don't necessarily know the right moves for my body (however, the pilates classes I've been taking have really helped with that- I do the same ab exercises at the gym that are taught in the class.)

I've always wanted to hire a trainer, but it is so pricey that I've never been able to justify it. Then, my regular gym (a 24 Fitness chain) offered 1 free personal training session (1 hour) and instead of giving me a good workout to show me what personal training was like, the girl spent the entire hour analyzing my body fat and talking about my goals. I just felt that it was a wasted session. I understand they need to know those things, but I felt like she purposely dragged it on so I wouldn't actually get to use my session.

I will let you ladies know how the training sessions go, and what kind of results I get. My goal is to learn some great toning moves and to develop a fat burning cardio routine so that I can continue to stay fit myself, without the training.

I hope you are all having a very merry holiday season! And...if you haven't read my article on culture map yet, please do!

xoxo,

Veronika.