Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Phases

I don't know if it's because I've been reading too much Twilight, but lately, I've been thinking about phases.

Just like Jacob transforms from a human to a wolf, I feel like I'm sort of always "phasing" in one direction or another (when it comes to shopping, not transforming into another life form, of course.)

For example, for the last few months, I've been on a makeup and product binge. I hardly bought any clothes or accessories during that "phase."

Lately, I've found myself buying clothes like crazy (though I always find deals and sales.)

It might just be because I've found many Holy Grail products so I'm not tempted to buy a ton of new stuff, or maybe it's just because my somewhat clothes shopping hiatus left me craving some new items. Or it could just be that around the holidays there are so many sparkles and ruffles to choose from that I simply can't resist.

Do you ever go through phases in your shopping, or is it pretty even across the board when it comes to your fashion, beauty and products spending?

Let me know in the comments below!

and because I can't possibly leave a post without a picture, here are some photos of our cutie, Lulu from last Christmas:

xoxo,

Veronika.