Blog Archive

Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Favorites and INs & OUTs


Today I thought I'd share my April favorites- products I've been using regularly and loving! These posts are always hard for me because I tend to be a product devotee and don't branch out too often, but lately I have been trying a few new products so I thought I could post these as my April faves.

Benefit Cosmetics Eye Bright Pencil
 

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender

essie 2010 The Resort Collection, Splash of Grenadine

4. Aveda Smooth Infusion Styling Cream

5.  MAC Eyeshadow in "Blanc Type"- perfect for all over the eye to brighten it up without being chalky or too white

6.  Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream- I've only been using this for the past week but LOVE IT! So moisturizing and feels great to put on every night- not greasy at all either and very rich!
Kiehl's Eye Care - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado 14ml/0.5oz
 

7.  MAC "Bare Study" Paint Pot- neutral, soft, pretty, shimmery- the perfect product to add a little oomph without needing to pack on eyeshadow

9.  Seche Vite Topcoat- do you want perfect, shiny, fast-drying nails? This is your best friend!
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat .5 fl oz (15 ml)

10. Pureology Shampoo- Nanoworks and Essential Repair- I don't think I can ever go back to sulfate shampoos after this!  These shampoos make hair feel soft, smooth and silky without weighing it down!
Pureology Antifade Complex Essential Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz
 

11.  L'Oreal Ever Strong  Deep Conditioning Mask- love this deep conditioner. Makes hair feel super moisturized and soft

and, coming up for May, this is what I foresee for myself:

INs:
  • Open-Toe Shoes
  • Skirts and dresses
  • Pretty floral prints
  • Purple everywhere- clothes, home decor, nails!
  • Long necklaces, Key charms on necklaces
  • Resses Peanut Butter Cups
  • Self-tanner- bring on the summer glow!
  • Clear gloss- it's all I need!
  • Taking vitamins- trying to do this more often
OUTs:
  •  Tights under everything (yay for warmer weather)
  • Picking at my cuticles- has GOT to stop!
  • Not working out- need to get back on track
  • Wearing black all of the time (need to wear more color!)...says the girl who just wore all black 2 days in a row)
  • Sugar addiction (ugh...don't even get me started...see peanut butter cups, above)
  • Hurty feet- I just got new insoles and gel pads for all of my heels!

What are your April favorites? Link me to your blog if you've done them or post them below!

xoxo,

Veronika.