Blog Archive

Sunday, April 25, 2010

NOTD: Essie's "Splash of Grenadine" and "Chinchilly"

As you all saw yesterday, I got some gorgeous new Essie nail polishes. I think I must be in a purple phase in my life, because lately all I'm buying is purple.

The new couch pillows (for our new couch- all from West Elm).
This new VS PINK tee I picked up today after returning the HEINOUS "Pink Nation" dress I got for $10. I don't know if anyone else got it, but it was the most unflattering cotton dress ever. If you are a member of PINK NATION you probably got the promo coupon.  Anyways, I returned the dress for this adorable tee:
Do you love my sweat pant look? LOL. This is the kind of stuff I wear to lounge around at home, and yes, I've worn them to the gym and in public before. We all have our lazy sweat pant days!

Here's Essie's "Splash of Grenadine":

I am just having PURPLE FEVER right now. I just love love love purple. From OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender to Essie's Lilacism to this gorgeous Essie shade, I just can't get enough of purple right now. I love how bright and summery this color is. I would say it is just a tad bit darker and brighter than these pics.  Definitely a must-have, IMO.

On my toes, I did a grayish color called "Chinchilly" by Essie. I also love this one and plan to try it on my nails soon too.

I just realized my gray toes and purple nails match my couch and the pillows. Coincidence? 

What nail colors are YOU loving lately?


xoxo,

Veronika.