Blog Archive

Friday, April 16, 2010

Best Dress: Club Monaco

Today I wore one of my favorite dresses of all time. I actually own it in both white (which I got first) and black because I love it so much.

It's so simple and can be worn so many different ways. The versatility is really the beauty of this dress. It is from Club Monaco and I believe it cost about $170 or so (I had bought it for a job interview I had in NYC so I decided to splurge.) I got the white one for full price and was able to purchase the black one on sale. I don't mind spending more when it's a dress that is so versatile and classic.


The dress can be worn as a v-neck by tucking the top parts in when it's unbuttoned. I usually keep it buttoned up to be more conservative for work events.


I attended an event today called Handbags and Heroes hosted by Heroes for Children which is a nonprofit organization that helps support families who have a child with cancer. It is such an amazing organization and I encourage you to check them out. I think the Club Monaco dress is perfect for an afternoon event. I've also worn it to work functions, my wedding shower etc. I've worn the black one a lot too, even for evening events.

I also have another OOTD from Tuesday that I'll post:

Dress- Charlotte Ronson for JC Penny; Belt- Forever 21; Bow Flats- Target

I switched my nails up too! I went for a hot pink this week. It's OPI's "I'm India-Mood For Love" which is one of my favorite hot pink colors. 2 coats and it's perfect!

Do you have a dress that is just your go-to perfect for any occasion dress? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.