Blog Archive

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back to Her Roots: Olivia Palermo Returns to the Dark(er) Side

OMG.

I almost gasped when I saw these pictures. You know, I've always loved Olivia Palermo- her hair, her style...everything! (even her bitchy attitude on The City was fun to watch-even though it's totally made-up drama.)

Olivia recently went back to her rich brown locks after being quite blonde for awhile and I think she looks incredible.

Here's a reminder of her blonde hair (which also looked stunning on her, she can really pull off both colors.)


...and here are her new darker tresses (love!) pictures from Hills Freak courtesy of MTV.com

Is she stunning or what? I even love the way her hair is styled. Soft, loose curls are always a DO!

Do you like Olivia better as a blonde or brunette?

xoxo,

Veronika.