Blog Archive

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Looks I'm Loving Now: Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Inspiration

Every once in awhile I love to do these posts and I love it when other bloggers do them too!  Here's the celebs I've been inspired by lately:

Rachel Bilson---always looking lovely and stylish. She's so petite but she always knows how to dress to flatter her proportions. I am digging her entire outfit---love the neutral dress paired with the bright jacket!



Lauren Conrad's new hair- lovely!  I always said I prefer her as a blonde, but her new brunette locks with sunny face-framing highlights gets two thumbs up from me!





Katie Holmes has been looking so chic and adorable lately. She is really beautiful and has those classic, elegant features.


I've been taken aback by how gorgeous Jennifer Lopez has been looking on American Idol. She really does have that "glow" to her. I have no idea what makeup she uses---but we ALL need it, because she looks so incredibly radiant all the time.  So jealous!
Paging JLO---how can we get your glow?
 I loved Glee's Dianna Agron's makeup here- so pretty!


Model Brooklyn Decker looks stunning- even in minimalistic makeup and undone hair. Okay, so I'm jealous of her too. I can't wait to see her movie coming out mid-month,
"Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Are you going to see that movie?


Kate Hudson has a lot going on here----but she looks chic and effortless. Love her bag too!

Carrie Underwood---she can do no wrong. I'm so excited she's pregnant! Can't wait to see her lil' baby bump okay, so it's a rumor---but I'm excited for when she will be! (all these celebs announcing their pregnancies recently are not doing much good for my baby fever!)


I love Audrina Patridge's hair and makeup here.


Cheryl Cole---look at those shoes!  Love!
I'm saving the best for last here:

Now, I don't want to get all dramatic here....but I think Mila Kunis' highlights may be the most perfect ones I've ever seen.  They are subtle, blended and woven in perfectly to complement her darker strands. Sigh.

All photos from: JustJared & Hills Freak.

xoxo,

Veronika.