Blog Archive

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Valentine

Last year, H and I made reservations at one of our favorite restaurants for 8 p.m. and we ended up eating at 11 p.m.  Let's just say we didn't want to do that this year.  It totally kills the romance when you have to wait around for 3 hours to be seated (while your tummy is growling because you saved yourself for a big dinner!)

We decided to play it casual this year and we're totally ordering burgers and fries from Five Guys.  Yummy, quick and allows us to stay in the comfort of our own home. I can't wait for the goodness!  You get to completely custom-order everything on your burger. I love it. Plus, I'm working out tomorrow, so I don't feel too guilty about the extra calories (because um, I'm also going to have dessert...chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream, Lindor truffles, you know, the usual.)

We are big on cards---we always get cards for each other for every special holiday and write little notes to one another. I love that. I keep all of our cards.
My H said this card reminded him of me. Especially the pink cheeks!

He also gets me a card from Lulu every year and signs it "to the best mommy ever."  So cute!

Are you doing anything special this year or are you staying home like us (which is still special, of course!)

xoxo,

Veronika.