Blog Archive

Friday, February 18, 2011

OOTN: Dinner with the H

So I'm sitting here eating Thin Mints (thank you Girl Scouts of America) after an awesome dinner with H at PF Chang's (delish!) and I thought it would be fun to post tonight's outfit since I haven't done an outfit post in forever a few weeks.

I didn't feel like wearing a dress to dinner so I actually wore the same clothes I had worn to work today, but switched out my flats for heels.
Jacket- LOFT
Tank- Marshalls
Top- Forever 21
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny" (black)
Shoes- Me Too @ DSW
Bag- Tory Burch

I hope everyone has a great sleep this Friday night!  I've got a busy day planned tomorrow.  First thing is an AM workout with my trainer, followed by a Skinny Vanilla Latte at Starbucks.  Then H has lovingly agreed to come shoe shopping with me. Wish me luck!

xoxo,

Veronika.