Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Shopping: LuluLemon Loveliness & Uninspired at the Mall

I went shopping this weekend for a few hours with Candice and it was the most uninspiring shopping trip in my recent memory

I felt like every single store we entered had nothing to offer. I guess maybe stores haven't fully sprung into spring just yet, but I have to say I was extremely bored by what I saw and had to spend an hour online window-shopping when I got home just to regain my belief in shopping and the joys of finding the perfect dress for spring.

Admittedly, the lack of shopping done on the shopping trip was awesome for my wallet.  I think my H was pretty surprised when I came home with one MAC eye shadow (a replacement for one I had used up) and a Victoria's Secret "lacie" thong, which I got for FREE with a coupon (score!)

I've been wearing so much black lately that it's starting to get depressing.  I haven't been doing OOTD photos because I feel like my outfits are uninspiring right now.  I promise to wear more color come spring.  Even I'm getting tired of all black, all the time (did you ever think I'd say that?!)

I decided it was time to infuse a little color into my life and since the mall wasn't providing me with anything I wanted to spend my hard-earned pennies on, I decided to head somewhere that I knew would bring a smile to my face (and a dent in my bank account): LuluLemon.  Here's what I got:


I can't find this one online---but it has cute little drawstrings
on the side and I love the back of it!

I'm absolutely IN LOVE with that minty green and gorgeous purple color LuluLemon is doing right now in their collections. Such pretty, spring-y colors! Both tops that I got are very flattering and supportive in the bust area which is great!

These purchases definitely hit the spot for me, and it was a nice little reward to myself for my hard work at the gym!

Did you buy anything this weekend, or were you as uninspired as I was? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
xoxo,

Veronika.