Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

Awesome Product Alert: Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner

I think the most amazing product I discovered this year is Suave's Dry Shampoo , which, by the way, I use all the time and I'm still on my first can---but I just had to share this new product with you because I have really been enjoying it.

It's called Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy
Conditioner.  Don't let the name fool you---I don't find it to really be straightening, but it is really smoothing.

I have used this a few times now and I've just found that it makes my hair soft and smooth. In this humidity, it's always a bonus to find a product that can do this.

The best part? It smells amazing. Like sweet coconut.  And the smell LASTS. The other day, while I was working out, one of my workout buddies even noticed the smell. It is not strong or overbearing, but a fan was blowing on us and I was like "mmmm I can smell my conditioner"---and she said she smelled it too and it smelled like the beach!




I got mine at WalMart for just under $8.00 but it seems that Amazon sells it cheaper!

xoxo,

Veronika.