Blog Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

OOTD: The (Hot) Pink Skirt

It's nearly nine at night and I'm still awake after a grueling workout. It was one of those workouts that you almost didn't think you'd ever be able to finish without (gross) vomiting, but at the end of the workout I felt great (and I definitely ate some delicious dinner from Zoe's Kitchen which was awesome). I'm really enjoying the extra time my H and I get to spend together taking our workout class!

I finally broke out the Zara hot pink pencil skirt today. I'm a little sad because it's too big for me, but I think it looks okay. I may look into getting it altered so it fits a little better on my body because right now the waist is too big and so are the sides.


Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Zara
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Necklace- Forever 21
Bag- Tory Burch Reva Clutch

Aside from the sizing issue, I love this skirt because it's so different from any other skirt I own in both color and tailoring.

I hope everyone has a great night and a happy Friday! I will be out celebrating a friend's birthday tomorrow so probably no posts until the weekend.  Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.