Blog Archive

Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating our Second Wedding Anniversary

Today is our second wedding anniversary!  We spent Sunday (yesterday) at Hotel ZaZa, starting our day off with a brunch at their Monarch restaurant, followed by a few hours at the pool and massages at ZaSpa.  It was such a relaxing day.  I felt bad for my masseuse because he said I have so much tension in my neck and shoulders that he could have spent the entire 50 minutes on just that area. Looks like the last few months of stress have caught up to me---but I'm glad some of that tension has been loosened.

I wore this one-shoulder dress to brunch (changed into my bikini and pool cover up later on):

Dress-  Collective Concepts @ Lulus.com
Shoes- Steve Madden Fantasik
Bag- Kate Spade

It was nice to just lay outside all day without a care in the world.  That was the best part, just laying down, reading magazines and sipping ice-cold water in the blazing Texas heat.

BIG SMILES after our massages!

Since I had planned our anniversary day, my sweet H got me a present I have been wanting for quite some time. He got me a Pandora bracelet and a few charms to start my bracelet off. I love that each charm has a memory attached to it and I like how they look alone and layered with other bracelets and watches.


I got the cake charm, one glass charm and the teacup w/saucer charm. The cake looks like a wedding cake and has a little gold heart at the top so it's the perfect anniversary charm.

I'm a lucky gal! Lots of love to my wonderful H. He is my rock and I can't imagine my life without him in it.

xoxo,

Veronika.