Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OOTD: Back to Navy

I did a 6 a.m. workout this morning so tonight, I'm busy playing catch-up with all of the other blogs I have to write.  I know I've said this like a thousand times, but I have felt really busy lately!  I think there are more events and parties in the spring and summer time and that causes life to get busy and leaves less time for blogging on the couch at night.

Today's post is just a simple outfit I wore for work.  A friend of mine gave me this dress and I've always treasured it because it's such a go-to piece that always looks good.  When I feel overwhelmed in life, I tend not to put a lot of creativity into my outfits and this dress makes it easy to be effortlessly chic. Just zip and go!

 
 Dress- Banana Republic
Belt- J. Crew
Cardigan- American Eagle
Shoes- MaxStudio @ Zappos.com
Necklace- ALDO Accessories

Hope you're having a wonderful week!  More posts to come :)

xoxo,

Veronika.