Blog Archive

Monday, May 2, 2011

OOTD: Touches of Gold & Latisse Update

Oh Monday.  I say "Oh Monday" because I have just felt very yucky today. I hate when I feel icky on Monday because it doesn't set a good tone for the week, but there's not much I can do.

I did still make my workout today---my H started to take class with me too which is awesome. I had to stop a few times between circuits to breathe it out because I was incredibly nauseous (yup, that again). I think my nausea is stemming from the migraines I've had for the last two days. I also injured my wrist working out so it's been a little sore. I plan to power through this week though because I need to get back into 5 days a week of workouts.

I am really excited because it's our second wedding anniversary on May 9th, so this Sunday I've booked a brunch, pool time and Swedish massages at the spa at one of our favorite hotels. I can't wait! It will be nice to de-stress and relax together all while sipping champagne with berries in it. Yum!

Today I wore a simple white and navy outfit with touches of gold:

You may notice that I had my hair cut and colored over the weekend---
I really love the shorter layers in the front!

Top- Target
Cardigan- Express
Skirt- BCBG
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- MaxStudio @ Zappos.com
Bag- Tory Burch Reva Clutch
Necklace (recent purchase)- ALDO Accessories


Latisse update alert! Maybe this is psychological, but even after two weeks I feel like my lashes look longer and thicker. Like I said, it could just be all in my head, but I'm pleased so far. I also notice I've been wearing less eyeliner on my top lid and just doing a really really fine line with gel liner or just going in and lining my top lash line with a brown eyeshadow, really close to the lash line so it's barely there.

Here are my lashes, sans makeup after two weeks:


More Latisse updates to come every 2 weeks!  Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.