Blog Archive

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekend Shopping: Mini Haul from Target & More

Happy Saturday ladies!  Today was a busy day full of errands and then we had dinner at Benjy's with H's lovely parents to celebrate Mother's Day since we will be celebrating our anniversary tomorrow (brunch, pool and massages, here we come!)

I picked up a couple of things last weekend and today so I thought I'd share really quickly.

These two bracelets are from American Eagle Outfitters and they were buy one, get the other half off. I love that they are more casual and can be mixed in with other bracelets. 

I actually picked up this perfume by PACIFICA several weeks ago but I never posted about it. It's the Brazilian Mango Grapefruit Perfume Roll-On and it smells delish! For $12, it's a steal too! I also love the blood orange scent they have.

What a great color, right!? This pretty jersey dress was just $24.99 at Target! It fits pretty and it's so soft and comfy. I got a size small and on my 5'10 frame the length is still work-appropriate.  I love the draping at the front.

I also picked up this amazing silk top with a racerback and front buttons. I also plan to get it in the grey and white pattern, but they only had one left in the entire store so I'll have to check other Target stores in my area.  I got a size small in this too as it fits a little large. It's a little darker than it's photographing. It's the perfect top for tucking into skirts. I'm thrilled I got it and may even get it in all of the colors it comes in! 


I am kind of over the ruffles-all-over-the-place look so this is a nice, sleek alternative. Don't get me wrong, I love me a ruffle, but it seems like they have been around for so long now that retailers are over-doing it and there's less and less subtly-ruffled stuff available.  How do you feel about ruffles? Are you over them?

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- I will try to post about our anniversary tomorrow! I did get my gift early and I'm so excited to share it with you :)