Blog Archive

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog Sale: Skirts, Dresses, Tops & Shoes (Shop my Closet!)

While cleaning out my closet on Saturday evening, I decided to have another blog sale. It pains me to see some of this stuff go, but if I'm not wearing it, then there's no point in it sitting in my closet, right?

Here is how I do my blog sales:

1. I use PayPal only and my PayPal email is veronabrit at gmail dot com
2. Items are sold on a first come, first served basis, you must email me at veronabrit at gmail dot com to reserve an item
3. Make sure to include the name and number of the item(s) you'd like to purchase

4. Prices are for items only, I bill for shipping after I've sent the item out so I can give you the exact cost of shipping, which usually saves the buyer money

5. Yes, that's my H in the background of the photos

Here are the items I am selling:


1. Nine West Shoes--- size 10/never worn/paid $65
Selling for: $45
Sadly, these are too small on me. I can put them on my feet but they are tight :( I do love them though.


2. Steve Madden Heels--- size 10/worn once/paid over $100 at Dillards
Selling for: $80
Sadly, these are also too small on me. I can put them on my feet but they are tight.  I felt they fit when I bought them and then I wore them once and they just don't fit my foot well.

3. Forever 21 Top--- size M/worn once or twice
Selling for: $8
RESERVED



4. Forever 21 Tunic w/beading at neck -- size M/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $8RESERVED

5. Target Cardigan -- size XS/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $12
RESERVED


6. Forever 21 Rosette Halter -- sizeM/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $12
RESERVED

7 & 8. Forever 21 Silky top w/subtle sleeve ruffle -- size M/worn a couple of times
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE IN BOTH BLACK & NAVY, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH ONE YOU'D LIKE.

Selling for: $6 PER TOP
RESERVED (both colors)
 
9. Forever 21 hot pink rosette tunic -- size M/worn once
Selling for: $15

10. Forever 21 bright coral layered ruffle tank -- size S/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $12
RESERVED

11. Forever 21 sequin bow tee -- size M/worn once
Selling for: $10RESERVED

12. Target layered ruffle skirt -- size M/worn once
Selling for: $13
RESERVED
 


13. New York & Co Cardigan w/antique style buttons -- size S/worn several times
Selling for: $12

14. The Limited baby pink rosette Cardigan -- size S/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $30 (I paid $60 for it)

15. Forever 21 flowy top with silk rosette detail -- size M/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $8RESERVED

16. Urban Outfitters pocket skirt (silence and noise brand) -- size M/never worn
Selling for: $5

17. Forever 21 layered party skirt -- size M/worn once for a few hours
Selling for: $13
RESERVED


18. Express skirt -- size 4/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $15

19. Forever 21 floral silky skirt -- size M/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $12
RESERVED

20. Ann Taylor flowy skirt -- size 2/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $40 (was originally $120) it's a size 2, but it fits me and I'm usually a 4 or 6 on the bottom so keep that in mind.

21. Forever 21 ruffle front top -- size M/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $5RESERVED


22. Forever 21 shirt black & hot pink -- size S/worn a couple of times
Selling for: $13

23. Forever 21 makeup bag/clutch
Selling for: $5
RESERVED

24. Forever 21 belt -- size S/never worn
Selling for: $5
RESERVED


25. Forever 21 green dress-- size S/never worn
Selling for: $10
RESERVED

26. Forever 21 dress/tunic -- size L/never worn
Selling for: $23 (paid $27)
RESERVED



Thanks so much for looking!  Please email me at veronabrit at gmail dot com if you'd like any of the items :)

xoxo,

Veronika.