Friday, December 3, 2010

Casual Friday: Black & White Stripes (OOTD)

Happy Friday everyone!  I just got back from an awesome session with my trainer. He actually had a holiday special recently where he had an awesome deal on unlimited training sessions so I'm going to be working out pretty hard/regularly for the next 6 weeks. I'll miss the 9 days we are on our trip, but I'll more than make up for it. 

I think the promo is valid until midnight tonight---if you're in Houston and you're interested, please email me as soon as you can and I'll send you the info!

Today was casual Friday at our office so I went with a really simple black and white ensemble and threw in my cognac boots for a little warmth.  Here's what I wore:

Tee- Love Culture
Jeans- GAP "Always Skinny" in black
Boots- Nine West
Sweater- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Tomorrow I have a busy day of errands.  First I'm going to see my doctor and get a bunch of blood work done.  Since my grandma had some medical issues that can be hereditary, my aunt who is a doctor recommended I get a series of tests done just to be sure. Then, my H and I are going to go to return some things at the mall and try to get the last little things we need for our trip---he needs a hat and some warm boots.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.