Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OOTD: The Lace Skirt

This week went by so fast---I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday!  Eeepp!  Lots to get done before then. 

I had a work function tonight so I'm blogging super late in the evening but thought I'd do a quick outfit of the day post. I wore my new LOFT lace skirt today (got it 40% off during my Black Friday shopping.)

As you can see, I need to get a new tripod before I start taking pics with my remote control---I'm still using the mirror, but with the new camera, I think the pics are  a bit more clear.  I will try to get on that this weekend!


 I loved how you could really see the extra highlights my stylist added in this pic!

I think they are more visible when I curl my hair.

Top-  Costa Blanca
Skirt- LOFT
Cardigan- White House, Black Market
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Tights- Hue (available at Macy's)
Necklace- F21
Hope you had a great night!

xoxo,

Veronika.