Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Polka Dot Pretty (OOTD)

In between trying to wrap up some projects at work and getting in as many training sessions as I can, I know this week is going to be a busy one for me.  I must admit that since I know I won't be working out for at least 9 days, I'm trying to pack in as many workouts as I can before we leave.  

I know I'll probably burn a ton of calories walking around Paris all day so at least I'll be keeping fit in that way.  I love to eat though---so I'm definitely going to indulge in all of the pastries I desire.  It's all about portion control, right?

I wore my new BR Heritage collection skirt today. I love it!  Here's my entire outfit:

Top- Club Monaco
Skirt- Banana Republic Heritage Collection
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Sweater- WHBM
Tights- Hue
Necklace- Forever 21

I'm going to try and do a bunch of posts this week so I'll have content posted while I'm gone. I'm also considering doing a "picture of the day" post while I'm gone---just posting one pic of us on our vacation...I'll have to see how our time pans out.
 
Also---look out for my packing post this weekend. I plan to start on Saturday and complete packing on Sunday.  I won't pack cosmetics until the day of though because I use the same stuff daily.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

xoxo,

Veronika.