Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day & Night: Friday Outfits

Hello ladies!  Hope everyone had a great Friday!  I must admit mine did not start off very well. I really do hate to whine about how I feel, but Friday my horrible stomach symptoms came back and so did the nausea...and add cramps to that (yeah, not good).  I was not a happy camper that morning (especially since I did a super-intense workout at 6 a.m.!) but I medicated and ate really lightly all day because Friday night was our staff Christmas party and I was really excited for that (I was also the designated driver so I wanted people to be able to count on me).

I ended up really enjoying my Friday night and was able to eat a nice steak dinner (yum!)  Today, I'm not feeling 100% either so I did see my trainer and we did a quick 25 minute low-intensity sculpting workout.  I hate using "not feeling 100%" as an excuse to skip a workout unless I'm so ill I can't get out of bed.  So I'm really happy I squeezed in a light workout today. I can finally see my body changing now!  My entire body feels tighter and some parts have shrunk down like my butt, hips and thighs (my fave areas to target!)

I wanted to share my outfits from Friday.  I wore the first one to work for "causal Friday" and the second one to our company Christmas party. By the way---can you tell I've been obsessed with curling my hair lately? I love it!  I call them "Candice curls" because she always wears her hair like this and it always looks so pretty but I could never get the curls right. I practiced and practiced and now I can do it in 10 minutes!  I always wait until I have second day hair and then just curl it in sections and then flip my head over to loosen the curl and then just shape it into place.

And yes, I'm wearing black...again :)
 Top- Forever 21
Leggings- Lulu Lemon Wunder Under Leggings
Boots- Nine West
Necklace- Forever21


And here is my outfit for our Christmas party!
(sorry about the lighting int these pics---I had to take them at night and
didn't have enough light to make them look a bit sharper.
)

Dress- Forever 21
Jacket/Blazer- Express
Necklace- F21
Leggings- Lulu Lemon
Boots- Jessica Simpson
Bag- Charlotte Russe

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!  I may be doing some shopping tomorrow because I have a bunch of coupons like my VS ones and Sephora that expire tomorrow!

xoxo,

Veronika.