Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What's In My (Travel) Makeup Bag

Hello lovelies!  I thought this post might be helpful for anyone packing for a trip so I took a photo of everything I packed in my travel makeup bag. As you all know, I wear the same makeup daily, but I added a palette with 6 eye shadows (from MAC's Tartan Tales collection) that I could use to make a dramatic eye look if I needed to.

Here's what I packed:
 (click to enlarge)

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
NARS "Laguna" Bronzer
Bobbi Brown Blush in "Peony"
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Tartan Tales eyeshadow set--- 6 e/s, all neutral brown/bronze shades
MAC eye shadows in: "brun" "omega" "dazzlelight" "blanc type"
Benefit "Eye Bright" Pencil
MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in "dip down"
Dior Iconic Mascara (waterproof, black)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash (black, waterproof)
La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector
 Proactiv Refining Mask (as an overnight spot treatment)
Victor & Rolph "Flowerbomb" perfume rollerball
Boscia Green Tea Blotting Tissues
Maybelline clear mascara (brow gel)
Anatasia of Beverly Hills brow powder
YSL Touche Eclat Radiance
Makeup pencil sharpener
Shu Uerma Eyelash Curler
Benefit "High Beam" mini highlighter (liquid)
Proactiv Refining Mask
Array of Makeup Brushes
NARS "Turkish Delight" lipgloss
Ole Henriksen eye cream

What are your makeup packing essentials? I tried to pare this down and not bring 4 different mascaras and different blushes---I just stuck with my favorite, most-used products. Also---this doesn't include all of my skin and hair care products, those are packed in a ziplock separately.

xoxo,

Veronika.