Friday, December 24, 2010

Keeping Warm in Paris

It was all about layering today---one moment you're in the freezing cold battling the wind and snow---the next you're at the L'Ouvre---thank goodness they had a coat check!
Jacket- Michael Kors
Scarf- Forever 21
Hate- Charlotte Russe
Tights- Lulu Lemon Wunder Unders
Boots- Hunter Wellies


Oh yes, I'm definitely wearing THREE pairs of tights!  The Lulu Lemon Wunder Unders are the ones you see---and I have two cheaper pairs underneath. I must say tights are the way to go here---with all of the walking, the stretchy comfort is essential.  The Hunter boots are a huge heaven-sent for me as well (I'm actually seeing a lot of women here wearing similar boots).  They were super comfy almost all day long (after a day of walking the heels of my feet hurt slightly, but I feel like that would happen with any shoe---I really love these!)

Hope everyone has a beautiful Christmas eve!  We plan to go to the Eiffel tower on Christmas day---magnifique!!!

xoxo,

Veronika.

okay, one more: