Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Shopping: Charlotte Russe, Victoria's Secret, ULTA

I did a little shopping today to use some coupons that were about to expire and also to find another hat for our trip that will cover my ears. 

EVERYTHING at Charlotte Russe was 50% off today! I couldn't believe it!  I got this faux-fur collar sweater vest which is cute on its own or worn under a coat---you can let the fur part stick out which embellishes your coat nicely.

I also got this cute hat there:


I picked up these 3 Essie polishes at ULTA today using my $5 off coupon. They were buy two, get one free.

I got these leg warmers for my boots...I forget the name of the store...it's one of those stores I don't usually shop at...I want to say the name starts with an "S" it's kind of similar to the A'Gaci store, but much smaller. I didn't like the inserts they make for the Hunter boots, so I think these will be perfect because they don't stick out of the Hunters.

 At Victoria's Secret, I picked up a new bra (dream angels push-up) and a little nightie (not shown). I also got this superlong long-sleeved PINK henley to use as a layering piece on our trip. I got a large because they fit smaller and I wanted that extra length. It's definitely a leggings-friendly top. I had three $10 off coupons so I used one on each item I bought.

...and that's all for today :)  I also bought a camera case today...which I didn't post because I don't consider it a fashion item. Camera cases are honestly so ugly.  I just hate them all. I wish they made cute camera cases that don't cost $200.  I searched far and wide online but ended up getting a simple black one at Best Buy. They have some nice bags online but considering I'm not a pro, I don't really need a $200 camera bag.

I feel pretty good about packing next weekend. I'm probably going to start on Saturday or Sunday so I don't have to stress about it during the week.  I will definitely devote an entire post to what I packed and how I packed it.  I absolutely love packing and consider myself to be an expert packer!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.