Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Outfits Times Two & Back to Blogging

Oh...Hello! So nice to see you all on a Wednesday evening!   Monday was just a brutal day for me which is why I didn't blog.  After lunch at work I suddenly got these very sharp pains in my stomach and I was so nauseous and dizzy and just felt hot and cold flashes constantly.  I ended up having to leave work early (in tears) because I was in awful pain (and dry-heaving, ick).  The nausea I could deal with, but the jabbing pains in my stomach were awful. I medicated and the next day I felt a bit better, but to be safe I ate only from the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, apple sauce and toast.)

Tuesday night I had an event for work so I didn't even get home until 10 at night.  So that's why I've been gone!

Having had two days to recover, I got back into my workout routine this morning. It's the first early morning workout I've done...ever.  I woke up at 5:45 a.m. and headed to the gym (sans makeup---a first!) and my friend and I worked with our trainer. The workout was pretty intense today but I must admit it did feel amazing to get the workout done first thing and be able to feel accomplished first thing in the morning. 

I'm definitely going to be doing morning workouts whenever they work with my schedule.  It's not as awful as I thought it would be and it's nice to come home from work and just relax for the rest of the night.

I did have a chance take some OOTD photos for the past 2 days. Here is what I wore to the work event I had on Tuesday evening:

Dress-  Marc by Andrew Marc New York (Nordstrom Rack)
Jacket- LC by Lauren Conrad Lace jacket (Kohl's)
Tights- Hue (Macy's)
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Necklace- Forever 21


I really love this dress and jacket combo. The jacket was bought for me by my lovely mother in law!  I saw Chloe wearing it a few weeks ago and just loved it!

Today was a chilly day in Houston so I threw on my trusty H&M sweater coat:


Top- Ann Taylor
Sweater Coat- H&M
Pants- Express Editors
Shoes- Aldo
Belt- J.Crew
I hope everyone has had a great week so far! I'm just happy to be back to blogging and my normal routine.

xoxo,

Veronika.