Friday, June 25, 2010

CONTEST: Win A Sephora Gift Card (Hosted by KartMe.com)


Happy Friday lovely readers!  I'm so excited right now because hubs, my best friend and hubs' best friend are going out for an awesome dinner tonight (yummy Italian!)...and because I get to host this awesome contest for you ladies

KartMe contacted me recently to host a contest featuring your "Summer Beauty Favorites." It's a new online service that helps you keep all of the links of things you like (for anything- books, travel, makeup, clothing etc) in one place.


I have so many summer favorites, but the ones I included in my Kart were:

For this contest, I want you to share YOUR TOP 3 summer beauty favorites or wishlist items with me using KartMe.  All you have to do is create your Kart and leave me the link to your Kart in the comments of THIS ENTRY. I will pick the winning comment using random.org.  The deadline for the contest is Friday, July 2, so you have one week (from today) to enter.

Now to get to the exciting part- we wouldn't want to leave you empty handed after wish-listing your summer beauty faves (or wants)...so the winner will receive a $50 gift card to Sephora so you can make your wishlist come true!

So, here's the low-down: KartMe is a new website that helps you find, save and share all of your favorite things (so if you have a husband or another family member that needs a little "hint" for special occasions, this is for you!) Once you sign up, you can save things in online lists called "Karts." No more cutting and pasting or emailing links! You can just drag the KartMe button to the top of your browser and then anytime you're surfing online and want to save what you see, you just click the button and it ads it to whatever Kart you want. It's so easy. I hate copying and pasting, this is much more convenient (especially if you're an organizing, list-creating freak like me.)
The best thing about KartMe is that it helps you take action. Technology automatically seeks out deals, puts maps on your phone, helps you debate with friends, and suggests new lists. KartMe's mobile app was even recently selected as an Apple Staff Pick! (and no, I still haven't gotten my iPhone!  *sad face*)

Step-by-Step How-To: Creating Your First Kart
1. Find and copy a link to a product on any website -
Sephora
, drugstore, Amazon, etc
2. Visit:
http://kartme.com/karts/prepopulate/decor/My Summer Beauty Favorites
3. Select "Paste link" and paste your link
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click "Publish Kart!"
6. Join KartMe (it's free!)
7. Copy the URL to your Kart and paste in your comment on veronabrit.blogspot.com


  
Rules (because, you know, there are always rules)
Mandatory Entry
Entrants must visit http://kartme.com/karts/prepopulate/decor/My Summer Beauty Favorites
and create a list (that is, a "Kart") showing your "Favorite Summer Beauty Products".  Publish the Kart (free signup for KartMe is required), copy the link to your Kart, and leave the link in a comment in THIS blog post. You MUST also leave a valid email address so I can contact you if you win.

Additional Entries
I hope you'll enter and share your summer beauty favorites with me and enter this lovely contest. Thank you KartMe for hosting!


xoxo,

Veronika.

* Disclaimer: KartMe contacted me about hosting this contest on my blog. I am being gifted a Sephora gift card to host this contest. All thoughts and opinions about the service are based on my experience using the KartMe site.

Ask me Anything- On FORMSPRING!