Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OOTD: "Boring Black" & Pearls...& A Trip to Banana Republic

It was back to black today for me! After yesterday's burst of brights, I felt like going back to my tried and true lovely black (oh, and I threw my new Forever 21 pearl necklace into the mix):


Cardigan- Charlotte Russe
Tee- Victoria's Secret
Skirt- Banana Republic
Necklace- Forever21
Wedges- Michael Kors

I also wore my second-day curls today (well, second day curls on third day hair) I just touched them up a bit in the morning in less than 5 minutes (and added baby powder to the roots for volume):

It's a little bit straighter the next day but still cute and sort of piece-y.

I went to Banana Republic at lunch for BR Wednesdays and unfortunately I was unable to find anything I really loved...I did like a pair of cropped white casual boyfriend style crops, but they didn't have them in my size.

I didn't want to leave without anything though (hello, 40% off!!!) so I got this pretty mint colored tank with satin trim (Sleeveless Luxe Tank) which, BTW is $25.00 in the store, but $29.50 online...

See how I'm getting more color in my wardrobe!? I would say the color is similar to Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" nail polish.

Thank you for reading!  

xoxo,

Veronika.