Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OOTD: Zara White Linen Dress & Soft Waves Using Hot Rollers

This morning, I used hot rollers for the first time in awhile. I use ones by Conair that I got at Target. You can buy similar ones here.

Hot rollers are pretty easy to work with, though I find that they don't give me as much of a curl as using a curling iron does (probably because they don't get as hot as my Hot Tools curling iron- which I love, BTW.)

This is how it turned out (kind of softer, looser curls- they don't last as long as curling iron curls but they are pretty- note that I DID use a curling iron just for the front pieces because I ran out of hot rollers.)


I wore my white Zara dress today that I got on sale for $29.99. Zara only has a sale twice a year ladies, so if you can get there soon, go check out the offerings. They had a lot of great stuff and I would say 80% of the store was on sale. Today was also the first time I wore a slip. I bought a nude one at target to wear under this dress because although it's lined, it's still a bit sheer.

Dress- Zara
Shoes- Michael Kors Berkley T- Strap
(buy them here) (and um, yeah, I wear these A LOT!)
Cardigan- Charlotte Russe
Belt- J. Crew (on sale in brown)
Cardigan- Charlotte Russe

It is raining like crazy here today and the pressure has given me a migraine but I think the Excedrin is finally kicking in. Thank goodness!

Do you use hot rollers?  Do you try to wear your hair differently each week or do you pretty much stick with the same do? I definitely do the latter, but lately I've been trying to switch it up a bit by sometimes wearing it in soft waves. It's nice for a change.

xoxo,

Veronika.