Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OOTD: Pink, White & Everything Bright


Today I wore my Banana Republic skirt (which, by the way, I may have to get in another color because I LOVE it) and a dress shirt from Forever 21:

 Skirt- Banana Republic
Shirt- Forever21
Shoes- Cynthia Vincent for Target

I used my Hot Tools 1 1/4 inch curling iron again today to create some loose waves (on second day hair):

It's nice for a change once in awhile. It didn't take me that long because I was kind of random about it and didn't try too hard to make perfect curls. I just tried to make sure the front pieces were nice.

BTW, to my lovely readers and commenters: Thank you to everyone who gave me advice when my skin went crazy from that acne cream. I ended up using a mixture of Eucerin cream and Aquaphor to heal the area and stop the peeling and now it's completely gone! Oh yeah, and CVS was awesome and let me exchange it for another product, which I'll talk more about once I've used it for awhile)


So I painted my toes white...with OPI's Alpine Snow which I used as a base for my nailpolish on my fingernails. It's different. I kind of like it. It's messy (I didn't get it done professionally) but from afar I think it's cute :)


I also wanted to show you lovely ladies this pretty headband from J.Crew that I won in a contest hosted by the lovely Erin at Strawberry Swing and other Things! Go check out her blog- she has amazing outfits, great fashion inspiration and much more!  I also got a cute little beach-inspired notepad :) Perfect, since I'm super type-A and always writing everything down and making lists!

Speaking of Banana Republic (above) tomorrow is BR Wednesday! If you've shopped there in the last month or so you should have gotten a special coupon that entitles you to a discount of 40% off of one full-priced item every Wednesday until the end of June, I believe.  What a great deal! 40% off is a significant discount and it definitely motivates me to get myself to the store mid-week, even if I have to brave lunch-hour or post-work traffic.  

Have you been partaking in BR Wednesdays?  

xoxo,

Veronika.