Monday, June 7, 2010

NOTD & Looks I'm Loving Lately (photo-heavy)


I've talked about this before, but I need to mention it again because I've found the perfect base color for an opaque manicure!

OPI's "Alpine Snow" is an opaque white polish that I absolutely love. I used 3 layers on my toes (white toenails are kind of weird at first but I love them now) and then I used two layers of it under Essie's "Minimalistic" for a light pink, opaque manicure.


The picture doesn't do it justice, but this mani is one of my favorite looks. I really love the look of opaque polish. I might even do my nails all white next week. I saw someone with bright white opaque nails recently and I thought it looked really fresh and fun for summer.

Speaking of fresh and gorgeous I MUST talk about Jessica Biel. Seriously, is she stunning or what lately?



She is just so pretty! Definitely a natural beauty.

Then there's the naturally beautiful Sophia Bush.  I thought this picture of her was so cute. She has a really fresh face.


...and here she is recently a little more "dolled up"
Next up is Brooklyn Decker at a recent event with gorgeous long lashes and pretty coral/pink lipstick:

Then there's these recent photos of The Hills star Audrina Patridge. I don't know why, but I think she looks so stunning in them. She has a gorgeous smile.


and her fellow Hills star Kristin Cavallari looking fabulous at a recent photo shoot:


Loving that destroyed YSL tee!

I loved how Scarlett Johansen looked at the MTV Movie Awards last night.  Her soft curls and smokey eyes were perfect!


Hope you love these looks as much as I do! Which ones are your favorites?

xoxo,